Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Catching up on #ISTE2014 - My Day 4 on @Storify

As a friend asked today, "When do those 'lazy days of summer' I keep hearing about start?"

So far, my summer has consisted of travel and PD, with an action-packed family vacation squeezed in the middle. I'm still processing all of the amazing things I saw and learned at ISTE, while frantically planning my first-ever district-wide workshop (with a little help from my friends). And, I'm in the process of clearing out and rearranging the office space in my library at school (on my own time).

Thank goodness for this blog, where I can put my thoughts down before they all fly out of my head. And thank goodness for Twitter, where I can use the plethora of Tweets, favorites and re-Tweets from ISTE to remember what it was I wanted to reflect on in the first place. The reflection is coming. I promise. In the meantime, I am still capturing my #ISTE2014 days via Twitter and Storify:

No comments:

Post a Comment